HOW WE MARKET YOUR PROPERTY:
At J.P. & M. DOYLE, our primary objective is to provide an unrivalled level of service and support to our clients. A commitment to succeed, attention to detail and a desire to exceed our client’s expectations are central to our approach to business. We have a number of unique marketing tools, which no other estate agent can offer you - why not read on!
1. Traditional Newspapers Coverage:
As a large advertiser in the national and provincial newspapers, the newspapers are happy to pass on our preferential advertising rates to our clients. Our advertising is prominent and instantly recognisable under the J.P. & M. Doyle logo banner.
Our ability to provide large scale advertisements in the national newspapers will ensure the best possible exposure for your property.
2. Internet Web Sites:
www.jpmdoyle.ie , www.myhome.ie, www.daft.ie and www.4property.com
J.P. & M. Doyle has just been revamped. When updating it, we concentrated on speed of use and accuracy. Our web site is updated daily offering the most up to date information on all our properties. www.jpmdoyle.ie also offers a registration and alert system to buyers as new property comes to the market. As a member of myhome.ie and daft.ie, we can also offer our clients the opportunity to include their properties on Ireland’s most popular property web sites.
3. Auctioneers & Auction Rooms:
We are in the enviable position of having experienced auctioneers that are tactical at achieving the maximum price at the rostrum, and we have our elegant fitted out head office auction room and negotiating rooms for post auction dealing.
4. Property Display:
Our customers will have their property displayed in our shows rooms via hard copy details and state of the art plasma screens allowing maximum exposure throughout the day and night.
5. The ‘For Sale / Auction Board’:
It is still one of the most cost effective methods of advertising the sale of your property. Our distinctive J.P. & M. Doyle Boards are well recognized. These will be placed at the front of your property in order to draw as much attention as possible to the sale.
6. Longer Opening Hours:
Our offices are open to clientele in Terenure 9.15am through lunch to 5.45pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 10am to 1pm & the Blessington Office is opening 9.30am through lunch to 6pm and Saturday 10am to 2pm.
A professionally designed full colour brochure incorporating internal and external photographs’ as suitable and a location map. The brochure will be produced in house as appropriate; all of our brochures are produced to the highest standard and always receive very positive feedback. Your brochure will be distributed to all relevant potential buyers on our customer database. Your brochures can also be downloaded and printed from both our own website www.jpmdoyle.ie & www.myhome.ie plus www.daft.ie & www.4property.com
WHY USE J.P & M DOYLE TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY:
1. We are dedicated to presenting every single property at its very best, regardless of price. With an emphasis on providing professional services, J.P & M. Doyle Auctioneers have grown considerably in recent years to become one of the leading practices in the Leinster Area. Drawing on a wealth of experience at all levels; we feel we can offer comprehensive and independent advice on all aspects of commercial, residential and land sales.
2. Photography: Our in-house team of specialist photographers processes every new property and has it on the website within days.
3. When selling your home, the key task for your estate agent is to tell as many people about your property as quickly as possible. As well as our sustained advertising and comprehensive website. J.P.& M. Doyle have invested heavily in providing our huge database of buyers immediate details of new property that may suit their chosen criteria, as soon as they are listed and processed by our team.
4. Accurate Valuation: Our expert Valuers carry out hundreds of valuations every year giving us intimate and unparalleled knowledge of the property market in your area.
5. No sale, no fee up until the time that we exchange contracts on the sale of your property, you will incur no fees whatsoever.
6. Selling, Trusting someone to sell your property is a big deal. Financially and emotionally, we all know the reputation estate agents have. That is not us. We want you to get the best price for your property in a timescale that suits you and for the whole experience to be as stress-free as possible.
METHODS OF SALE:
The practical alternatives are:
A. Public Auction.
B. Public Tender.
C. Private Treaty.
The advantage of a Public Auction is that it sets a definite time within which interested parties must view the property, have their solicitors approve the title and make the necessary arrangements regarding finance. It is necessary to quote an advised open marketed value in advance of an auction. Bids received in the auction room are binding and once accepted by auctioneer, contracts are exchanged immediately and a deposit is paid. Competitive bidding in the auction room can often generate a bonus over the expected price level.
Public Tender has many of the advantages of an auction. It introduces competition and sets a definite time frame for marketing the property and receiving tenders. Tender, by its nature, is confidential in the level of the bids received, or indeed whether there were any, is not disclosed. The vendor has a reasonable time to consider offers and decide whether they wish to accept the highest, or indeed any bid. Tender can be unpopular with prospective purchasers because of this privacy and it is felt, sometimes with justification, that the process is open to manipulation after the tenders have been submitted. Tender is most useful for specialist property, for those instances. Where different individuals may have widely varying views on value of the property or there may be a limited pool of purchasers or indeed a special purchaser, such as adjoining owners.
In the case of a Private Treaty sale, it is necessary to quote a price at the outset. The level must be high enough for the inevitable bargaining but not too high to put off interested parties altogether. The parties invariably concentrate on the price initially and only when it is agreed do they focus on the other terms of the contract, which may be of equal importance. It invariably takes longer to conclude a sale although with careful management, delays can be kept to an acceptable level. Private treaty as a method of marketing is used when it is felt that there is unlikely to be sufficient number of interested parties at one time that would bid competitively and thereby justify the costs of a sale by auction.