Situated adjacent to Glenasmole village close to the National School in the beautiful Glenasmole
Valley in the foothills of the Dublin Mountains overlooking Dublin City just 3.5 Km from Oldbawn Cross,
5 Km from Tallaght Town Centre, 14 Km from Dublin City Centre and occupying a wonderful elevated
site with truly breath-taking views over the valley and towards the mountains. The M50 (junction 12) is
approximately 6 Km away offering excellent access to Dublin city.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a holding of this size with an old stone farm house thereon in this
splendid sylvan setting on the doorstep of the capital. Ann Mount, was a monastery of the Carmelite
Order, who set up a school in the valley in 1821. They provided an education to the poor before the
introduction of the state national school system, and continued to provide schooling in the area until
Mr. Peter McShane.
Sir John Rogerson’s Quay
BER: G BER No.110273067